Appealing Denuran

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing Denuran

Postby Denuran » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:03 am

So I went to log into the game and saw that I was banned for Hatespeech/ Harrassment. I check the trial bot and saw the game I was deemed guilty for and I must say that I am quite disappointed. The game I was banned for, there is this guy named "sey" account name "vsfoton" he always spams in the lobby "subscribe to my channel on youtube" blahblah and I said in d1. "Sey I will find you and I will report you" SINCE SAYING TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOUTUBE IN THE GAME IS REPORTABLE. Sey was exe or jester idk which and he whispered me d2 "remembrance suspicious" I told him that I know he is fake since I am godfather and there's NO WAY he can be sheriff, blah blah he pushes me and I get hanged. I tell everyone that i'm going to report him since I found him and told people what he did (spamming in the lobby EVERY GAME to subscribe to his youtube) and at the end of the game (where I think our mafia killed him) I said "as long as nooby sey doesn't win i'm happy" and that's the ONLY text he gets to see from me since I died, other than that I was telling people to report him because he keeps spamming in the lobby, so how is that harassing? The next game he spams in the lobby again about my account name and my winrate blah blah I jail him night 1 because I know who he is, he claims bodyguard and apparently there is another guy that he hates and was saying he is going to out them on purpose, he claims jailor and say to hang the guy i end up executing him for his act and town lost. I even tried reporting this guy but all I was told is that reports are handled ingame now. It's frustrating when all you try to do is follow the rules and get banned for it. This is the second game that I am talking about. https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2416817
Last edited by Denuran on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Have you seen any other ninja?
Denuran
Lookout
Lookout

Re: Appealing Denuran

Postby TrialBot » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:05 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:05 am

I do not see any proof that they spammed in the lobby. Saying one thing once is not spam at all.
You incited false reports in that game, which can be deemed as harassment.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Denuran » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:02 am

Jerme wrote:I do not see any proof that they spammed in the lobby. Saying one thing once is not spam at all.
You incited false reports in that game, which can be deemed as harassment.

I did not know this, the reason I said "spam" is because literally every game he does it, and I also am sure that telling people to subscribe to your youtube isn't allowed. The other thing that I CANNOT understand is that he was alive ALL GAME while I was telling the dead to do it, he never saw me telling anyone to report him but he was the one that reported me, how is that possible? Also, reg hunting is reportable right? because that's what he did to me on purpose, I also have that proof in my other game when I jailed him night one and he said he wanted to reg hunt, that game he was executed by me because he false claimed jailor ON PURPOSE which is game throwing to try to get a confirmed lookout hanged. This is me even trying to report him here but I was told that reports don't happen on forums anymore viewtopic.php?f=39&t=100844
Last edited by Denuran on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Denuran
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:33 am

Care to enlighten me, what you mean with "reg hunting"? If you mean targetting someone for being them, then yes it is. Keep in mind that you did the same as well and thus are nto free of the guilt either.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Denuran » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:02 pm

Jerme wrote:Care to enlighten me, what you mean with "reg hunting"? If you mean targetting someone for being them, then yes it is. Keep in mind that you did the same as well and thus are nto free of the guilt either.

Yes, that's what it meant. I obviously was NOT going to execute him n2, I always tell people that, it's the same as when I name myself "sixismafia" and push on 6, if they have a good will then they would not be hanged just because they are 6, the reason I executed him was because he lied and said that he was the jailor and that the lookout was fake which made him look like an executioner, the point i'm trying to make is that I just told people to report him because he keeps saying to subscribe to his youtube all the time which I read in a rule before that you should not be posting links ingame, and that he did not see me spam to report him I said it once when he was alive and once after he died, I don't know how is that harassing him when I say to report him and gave the reason also towards it. I can't see that telling people to report someone because they broke the rule is harassing in anyway..
Denuran
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:40 pm

I do not see them posting a link in that report, thus reporting for that would be incorrect.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Denuran » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:01 pm

Jerme wrote:I do not see them posting a link in that report, thus reporting for that would be incorrect.

zzzzz..... I did not know anyway that saying to report someone was deemed as harassment even when the person hardly saw me saying it.. I can't believe my account got banned for something that mediocre, just wow.

So is the appeal "valid" and thus appeal denied?
Denuran
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:35 pm

As long as the thread is not locked, the appeal is not denied, yet.
Keep in mind that a further review to check if its granted or not, will take quite a while for now.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Denuran » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:56 am

Jerme wrote:As long as the thread is not locked, the appeal is not denied, yet.
Keep in mind that a further review to check if its granted or not, will take quite a while for now.

sigh, okay
Denuran
Lookout
Lookout

Postby TurdPile » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:26 am

Appeal granted, but report and strike will remain on your account for future reference.

Another suspension will get your account banned again, so please be sure to abide by the rules.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals