I was suspended for "Cheating"

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

I was suspended for "Cheating"

Postby ThisIsAMistake » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:00 pm

I was suspended for cheating despite receiving no notification in any way on the case that the suspension is referring to.

If it is referring to how I occasionally speak in French, despite not ever using it as a tool to help me win games, then this is a false suspension. As, in the TOS, it evidently states somewhere that the use of another language for a tactical gain, or to win games easier, is not allowed. I however did not do this, and only used French to occasionally speak with other french speakers on topics completely separate from the game, and if the moderators were truly competent it would've taken a simple google translate to confirm that it was not used in a manner that gave me an upper hand.

If it is not referring to how I occasionally speak French, then it is even more lost on me for what I could've possibly been banned for. This would all be much easier if you sent me a reason for banning.
ThisIsAMistake

Re: I was suspended for "Cheating"

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:38 pm

Moved topic to appeals.
Please b e aware that its strictly forbidden to use a different language than the selected chat language, regardless of content (unless its an obvious greeting).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:53 pm

As you got told, the usage of another language than the selected langauge is forbidden, regardless of the content. Keep in mind that not everyone has a translator handy to check back what you say (or knows that language).
The report is valid in my opinion.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals