Appealing

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing

Postby ghvhvbgju » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:31 am

so the report that got me a 72 hour suspension is a gamethrowing one, it was 2 v 2, so me and mafioso .vs two town, cause one of them was transporter, he was refusing to attack, under this setup, it was either we lost or got a draw, literally zero chance for a win cause he wouldnt even try, so I essentially bussed him so there was a small chance of a win, but I got suspended for it, I don't think it's fair if under the setup we had zero chance of a win, me bussing an non-attacking mafioso, means we actually had a small chance
ghvhvbgju
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:35 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:30 am

You lynched your fellow Mafia instead of going for a draw, as well as attacking the Bodyguard instead of the Transporter. The Bodyguard outted themselves as Bodyguard when they claimed attacked...
Goign for a draw is the safest method, since the BG would've been on the Transporter and the Transporter on the BG swapping with Mafias. All roles were known.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ghvhvbgju » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:38 am

Jerme wrote:You lynched your fellow Mafia instead of going for a draw, as well as attacking the Bodyguard instead of the Transporter. The Bodyguard outted themselves as Bodyguard when they claimed attacked...
Goign for a draw is the safest method, since the BG would've been on the Transporter and the Transporter on the BG swapping with Mafias. All roles were known.

his method still had zero chance of winning, I am aware the odds were slim, but people forget to do things, maybe the transporter might have gone for some weird other choice, don't ask me, I personally hate the role, but my point is, we had a 0% chance of winning under his idea, plus getting a loss instead of a draw is hardly robbing us of anything
ghvhvbgju
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:50 am

A draw is better than a loss, which would've been the way to go, usually.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ghvhvbgju » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:00 pm

Well, I'm standing with the stance that an attempt at a win is better than a draw, forcing a draw is just as rubbish
ghvhvbgju
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:44 pm

A bodyguard and a Transporter (when on each other) are unbeatable in a 2 vs 2 without a having Mafioso and Godfather alive.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ghvhvbgju » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:05 pm

I know that but as I already said, theres a chance the trans might do trans someone else for whatever reason, BG might forget to guard

I call this a bussing, cause he wasnt attacking and a draw is hardly greater than a loss
ghvhvbgju
Jester
Jester

Return to Appeals