Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal

Postby Angellous » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:53 am

I got banned for allegedly gamethrowing a game that was unwinnable. GF was afk and mafioso was jailed N1. Town made it clear they were going to continue doing this, so I outted myself only to speed the game up. As far as I'm aware, this is my first offense with "gamethrowing" in the first place in well over 6 months, and I can at least admit the last one was unacceptable behavior on my part.
Angellous
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm

Keep in mind that only invalid reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Angellous » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:02 pm

The game was unwinnable. Also two of those 4 reports are from a year ago. Between those two things, I don't believe a full on ban is justified.
Angellous
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:02 am

Based on our tier system, the fourth guilty is the permanent ban, as well as that the age of a guiltied report doesn't matter anymore.
Ive seen games like that being won before, so the chance is still present.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Angellous » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Ah, well in that case I apologize. Given thats my first real offense in terms of throwing. Can I be granted some leniency? I was beyond frustrated with yet another AFK godfather, but I won't leave again if given another chance.
Angellous
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:47 am

You were suspended for gamethrowing (intentional leave) before.
The majority of the reports on your account are for gamethrowing. I have yet to verify if they all are valid, but the few I've looked at were so far.
Keep in mind that leniency is not really given anymore, I apologize.

The reports are valid and since valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed, your appeal is denied, I apologize.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals