Appeal: cakh5050

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: cakh5050

Postby cakh5050 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:21 pm

Hello! I’m cakh5050, and I was banned for hate speech and harassment. The reason I was banned was for forging a will and making it “my name is toxicity and I hate people of color.” This was not meant to be racist at all and was a joke that was meant to be referring to a popular r/youngpeopleyoutube post, and I am very sorry. When looking at my reports, this is my only new report and the rest of my reports I have (rightfully) already been punished for. Town of Salem is my favorite game and I really, honestly was not trying to spout hate speech. I hope you can see my side of the ordeal and will unban me, as I will refrain from making possibly hurtful references/jokes from now on. Thank you!
cakh5050
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal: cakh5050

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:34 am

Lets have the reports being posted.
Keep in mind despite some things are popular it does not mean everyone knows it.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:35 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby cakh5050 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:05 am

Those three bottom reports I have already been rightfully punished for (I had a seven day ban that included those reports...) so the only new one is the top one.
cakh5050
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Your offense is not only located in last wills either.
Keep in mind that only invalid reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby cakh5050 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:17 pm

I know you think I’m lying, but it really is just a joke that me and my friends make all the time that I just didn’t think about and brought in to TOS. If I get unbanned I will be much more cautious of what I say and make sure to not say anything like that again if it will offend people. I have nearly 400 hours and almost a hundred dollars in skins/pets/etc and I do not want to lose them to a small dumb mistake like that. Thank you.
--
Please, I know it’s not your job to have empathy but TOS has really made a huge impact on my life. I know it’s cliche, but when I’m upset I wind down with a game of Town of Salem. I’m asking you to see past the small mistake I made and give me one more chance, as all I can do is promise you I won’t mess up again. Please. Thank you.
cakh5050
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:19 am

I can understand your desire to play this game, its quite fun.
Based on your previous suspensions, you usually should have known better, as they all went into the same/similar direction.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby cakh5050 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:18 pm

I know, but most of my prior suspensions have been due to me doing worse things (n word,) and I have learned my lesion from that. I really did not think that my newest offense would incur a ban. I would love to play this game, as it IS quite fun and is my favorite game, and really do not want to lose my account for this stupid mistake.
cakh5050
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby cakh5050 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:46 pm

Please, I’m asking you to please review my case. Thank you.
cakh5050
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Well racism is racism, imo. What makes you think a "meme" is firstly known and understood, secondly above the games rules, which clearly are against racism and thirdly has gotten you previously suspended?
Just keep in mind that patience is sometimes required, especially currently.
Also as a sidenote, I'd like to state that only invalid reports may be appealed, thus, if you think your latest report is in fact invalid, please provide reasoning for it, that doesn't build on it being of a so called "meme".

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:23 am

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals