Tos1 Steam ban appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Tos1 Steam ban appeal

Postby drewchastain88 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:21 pm

I got banned a couple of years ago. I don;'t have an excuse for what I did, I was going through a bad time and decided to make offensive wills. I'd like to rejoin the ToS1 community as a player and good community member.
drewchastain88

Re: Tos1 Steam ban appeal

Postby TrialBot » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:25 pm

There are no guilty reports found for user "drewchastain88".
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby drewchastain88 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:51 am

Thank you. I had an account through Steam, and I don't remember the associated username. It was tied to an email I deleted, so I'm not sure how to recover the username. I just get a message saying that I'm banned when I login. This would have happened back in I think 2019. I can PM my steam email or the old eelted email if that would help.
drewchastain88

Postby Flavorable » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:01 pm

Your best bet is to e-mail the Devs with the purchase receipt from ToS (You can find your purchase history in Steam under Help > Steam Support), and ask them to change your e-mailaddress as well as inform you of your username.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals