Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby Tyler9400 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:20 pm

Hello, I understand why I was banned.
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=4000062

I haven't played the game in years, and this is one of my first few games getting back into it. This was a few weeks ago, and I have played a lot since then.

I'm sure this forum knows who Wario is. Well, very early on Wario began targeting me, and I have numerous screenshots of him saying things along the lines of
"TYLER YOU ARE PUBLIC ENEMY #1 ON THE WARIO REGHUNT DISCORD LOLLLLLLLL"

And of course, things much, much worse. Among Wario, targeting me, I often have to deal with his minions that follow him around, like Karina. Karina was a Veteran, and targeting me the entire game, while I was a confirmed invest. Towards the end of the game, I got fed up with it, and I did use racist language towards them.

This isn't an excuse - a mere explanation of my actions. After a day of dealing with Wario, and his minions, this is what I resorted too. There is absolutely no excuse for what I said, and I 100% deserve the ban, I understand that. However, I don't see any form of timer on the ban, so it appears I have been permanently banned from the game.

I am appealing, to see if I can get a reduced ban, to one day continue playing the game. I have probably played 100 games since this incident, and I have not used racist language in any of them.

In the future, I will ensure I report anyone who targets me, instead of resorting to hatespeech.
Tyler9400

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby IsadoraPaladin » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:53 pm

Combatting being reghunted with racism really isn't a smart move. There's so many alternatives, but you chose to evade the filter to say a racial slur.
He/Him. You can call me Zena or Rui :]
Only PM me about your appeal if there is a problem with it or the bot has not posted on it as I cannot approve it, deny it, or change its verdict, and I'll just ignore you.
Avatar is Akira Akao from Sakamoto Days
Play Lobotomy Corporation.
IsadoraPaladin
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby TrialBot » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:55 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Tyler9400 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:22 pm

Yeah I mean - That's the premise of my post. Was it smart? No. I've already said that, that's not the question here, we've established I'm an idiot.

This was day 2 or 3 of me playing the game (after not having played for years) I didn't care about the rules, and I come from toxic games where this type of language is just considered your average "shit-talk". Once again, not any excuse, a mere explanation; and once they mentioned being able to report me for my actions, I read the rules, and haven't done it since.

I understand the rules, I've read the rules, I even went as far as experiencing the Trial System and reading the updated rules, as well as joining the discord, and asking questions about particular rules I might have been misunderstanding.

This was all before being banned - so I'd like to think that I've learned to respect and understand the rules. When I played years ago, ToS was more of a lawless land, and people did what they felt like, with no repercussions, or at least that's what it felt like. Maybe that isn't true, but it's how I felt at the time at least.
Regardless, I have done my best to follow and learn the rules to the best of my ability, and what I'm looking for, is for a permanent ban to become temporary. 3 months, 6 months, a year - sure. But permanently banned, with no ability to play the game again?

Or, allow me to make another account. As far as I can tell, you are not allowed to make another account when banned, and if caught, you will be rebanned. Additionally, I read that it won't allow you to make another account linked to steam, so even if you wanted to, you'd be forced to use the browser to play.

I am not interested in breaking any further rules, and am trying to respect what y'all do, so I haven't and won't make another account unless I am explicitly told that it's allowed.
I am trying to see if I can get my ban reduced from permanent, to a temporary ban, so I can one day continue playing, even if it's a year from now. If I can't, and I am not meant to be creating another account, then I'll respect that and I just won't play anymore. However I feel for a first time offense, and a singular instance, that this level of punishment is rather harsh.
Tyler9400

Postby Flavorable » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:42 pm

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals