Reverse ban

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Reverse ban

Postby VenTusDayne » Sat May 27, 2023 6:31 am

Hi,

My account has been banned. May I please kindly ask that this is reversed? I am unsure why I am banned as I have not violated anything...
VenTusDayne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Reverse ban

Postby TrialBot » Sat May 27, 2023 8:20 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat May 27, 2023 11:56 pm

Greetings,

you sure seem to have violated the rules, judging by the name you chose in the given game.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VenTusDayne » Sun May 28, 2023 12:21 pm

Hello

I dont see how, I didnt use a bad name. Can it be explained please? I am a pationate player and I love this game. I had this account for a very long time. My I kindly ask that this is reversed?
VenTusDayne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby VenTusDayne » Sun May 28, 2023 2:14 pm

Hi

I just looked at the image, what is wrong with that name? Its just a music style...
VenTusDayne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon May 29, 2023 7:22 am

Greeting,

the closes music generé to what you've typed is "rap". Your chosen ingame name evades the game's wordfilter, as the word for a non consentual sexual action on someone is not allowed to be used.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VenTusDayne » Mon May 29, 2023 12:35 pm

Hi,

I see, this was no more than an honest mistake. What I wanted was iRap and not the other name. I can assure you that this will not happen again and I will be careful in future. As evident by all the names I use, they are non sexual. I didnt even receive a first warning...

Can I kindly ask that my account be lifted from the ban? I really love the game and I had the account for many years.
VenTusDayne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue May 30, 2023 10:35 am

Could you explain to me, how the additonal e would come into the name?
Also am I curious what "iRap" means. Does it have a meaning?

Also in the regards of a warning: if you only used the word in question, the chat would give you a warning. That aside are there offenses that may warrant a permanent ban on its own.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VenTusDayne » Tue May 30, 2023 4:46 pm

Hello,

As explained, it was an honest mistake. I was mearly playing on Apple's use of the letter 'i'. iPad, iMac...so on. My initial thought was like saying "I am a rapper" so...iRap? Not really much thought has gone into the name. I am sure you have seen your fair share of odd or creative names. It does not really mean anything.

English is not my first language, and I struggle with the placement of the letter 'e' at times as it can go silent or can change the words. Good example is a word like subdue. The 'e' is silent yet when you change the suffix to a subduing, making it the verb, the pronunciation of the affix does not change, which can be confusing when dealing with the letter 'e' as it in some cases alter the words.

Hope that helps clear things up?
VenTusDayne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby VenTusDayne » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:16 am

Hello,

Is this still being looked at?
VenTusDayne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:24 am

As long as the thread is not locked, the chances are high that it will be addressed eventually. I ask you to be patient.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby VenTusDayne » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:17 pm

Hi,

How patient should I be considering that this thread is now 2 weeks old?
VenTusDayne
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:42 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals