I was permabanned for one count of cheating

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

I was permabanned for one count of cheating

Postby Deputy618ethan » Wed May 24, 2023 1:16 pm

I have looked at the report and I will admit that I threw the game for me but it was either me or him it didn't matter. According to the punishment chart thingy I should've gotten a 1 or 3 day suspension rather than a perma ban. I just wanna game.
Deputy618ethan

Re: I was permabanned for one count of cheating

Postby TrialBot » Fri May 26, 2023 10:50 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat May 27, 2023 3:53 pm

Greetings,

as you can see was this your fourth offense and thus a ban instead of a suspension.
Keep in mind only invalid reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Deputy618ethan » Sun May 28, 2023 9:26 am

i have only been suspended once though. It was for the hate speech i believe and it was for 3 days or so. But the cheating one wasn't even cheating. It was a mafia, juggernaut, and a veteran I believe, I voted the veteran which is a misplay if the veteran was willing to vote the juggernaut but I could still lose since its vet. So i just voted the vet and let jugg win. Yeah the jugg was a friend in discord, however we don't collaborate or anything I just felt like giving the jugg the win. I guess i shouldve just taken my chances with the vet so I admit it was a misplay. but a misplay is different from meta gaming with discord or multi-accounting. If after my explanation you still feel like i was cheating and keep the ban then i guess my TOS days or over. Also i would like to add that i do love to troll people in the chat so dont take the things i said to literally.
Deputy618ethan

Postby Jerme » Mon May 29, 2023 7:15 am

Each of the listed reports symbolize a suspension that was issued to your account.
In regards of the cheating one; It appeared in the logs to be more than this. That aside could you win the game, if you decided to lynch the Vet instead, as their alerts could be used up, or you can gamble the time of their alerts.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Wed May 31, 2023 12:42 pm

Benefit of the doubt.

When playing together with someone, don't share information and don't have you being in a party affect how the game is played.

Moderator Message: Appeal granted.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals