Appealing: SoupOpra

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: SoupOpra

Postby SoupOpra » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:01 pm

The report ID that I was found guilty on is 3863183.

For context, I was not saying the holocaust was fake. There was someone in the lobby whose IGN presented as: "TheHolocaustWasFake" (something similar to that.) Me saying "Oh!". And "Holocaust Was Fake!" was me, in shock, bringing attention to the name. You can see me say this by saying: "Pussy changed his name", and someone responds "who?" and I reply, "Holocaust was fake".

I understand that this is nearly impossible to confirm as the Trial System doesn't log names that have been changed, but this is what happened. I completely understand why it was found guilty without the prior context.
SoupOpra
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: SoupOpra

Postby TrialBot » Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:05 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appealing: SoupOpra

Postby Flavorable » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:50 pm

After some thorough research and a juror that was very observant, I've been able to establish that a user in your report has a history of being in numerous reports where there was an inappropriate name during the naming phase, leading to other players getting reported for pointing it out due to the nature of the name used. Said user has already been banned, but this does mean I am lifting this ban, because the benefit of the doubt is more than sufficient.

Moderator Message: Appeal granted.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals