Appealing MysteryonZero

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing MysteryonZero

Postby MysteryonZero » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:29 pm

Hello support team,
My account:
MysteryonZero
[redacted]
Has just been banned for gamethrowing. I know this is from the game where I outed 1 of our mafia team members for guiltying our own team and getting them lynched. I normally do not gamethrow and have been playing the game for almost 7 years. I even have the kickstarter pack. I am sorry for gamethrowing and will never throw a game even if my own team throws in the first place.
I would love for this to be resolved soon as I was about to play today on my birthday 11/25 when i logged onto this ban and was unable to appeal because your forum didnt recognize my login after changing my password 4 times and waiting over 15 days.
Thank you.
Last edited by Flavorable on Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted e-mailaddress for safety
MysteryonZero

Re: Appealing MysteryonZero

Postby TrialBot » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:30 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:48 pm

Greetings,

please note that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
the only non archived report does display you having a mafia member's number with a wink-smiley as only content of your will. This can be pretty much seen as gamethrowing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MysteryonZero » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:54 pm

Am I still able to get my account back? Im sorry I did that but he threw our game when he voted guilty on our own team
MysteryonZero

Postby Flavorable » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:43 am

Had they voted guilty on a fellow mafia member, which they didn't, it wouldn't have been gamethrowing unless mafia had majority at that time. And even if they had been gamethrowing, it would still not be an excuse or a free pass for you to throw.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals