Ban appeal 3

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal 3

Postby Pepperica » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:20 pm

I asked them to use a safechat. They did not work up to the full potential and I tried my best as the town was in the verge to losing.I said them to die because they weren’t playing properly and that was out of rage.I died later on.I never said any words that resulted in the harrasment or hatespeech.(If I’d said the f slur or N slur the ban was acceptable) Whenever someone says (Retard) or retarded) even in blanks other reports inno them.I don’t understand why did this get guiltied.
Pepperica
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban appeal 3

Postby TrialBot » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Pepperica » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:28 pm

First one.
Pepperica
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Pepperica » Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:38 pm

They were literally throwing and not working up to the full potential.I mean evils were dominant over the game.After he died there was a chance we won.He was a noob, he "unknowingly" voted with mafia.I was a lookout and he gave the votes to mafia in which I was about to get hung. And I repeated the line "I am an Important role, don't push me" or I would've been killed by a mafia.Nevertheless the guy was in a basic uniform and did not know anything about the game, he might be literally throwing i dk but he was against me ok ? He deserved that man. He also continued voting up confirmed towns and rolecalling them.He was a town member, the rules of the game says that;-"New players reports won't be deemed guilty as they maybe unknown to which faction or how to play the game". I respect that but he literally was blind as a bat.
Pepperica
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Hiway202 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:38 pm

Telling someone to die is taking this game way too far. This type of behavior is not wanted or needed in this game.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby Pepperica » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:00 pm

How can you say that ?? They could be an obvious thrower or in this case a troll who wants to find the weak points of people and make an obvious report.I don't want a reckless lose on my win-lose ratio.You should've added a votekick system in the game but no.It'd get misused.He was a mediocre and fell for the mafias.There were evil majority that game.I was the MVP If it weren't for me town would've lost.You don't think it by this way.You respect the trolls and mediocre players opinion.You're giving them respect and helping them to grow.This is a kind of way where quality players get banned.
Pepperica
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Pepperica » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:04 pm

The veteran baited the investigator day 1.He did not claim neither he did ask for a doctor.He jumped and got killed on the first day.That is a shitplay. The amnesiac remembered jailor and not doctor when we were about to lose and everyone knew everybodies roles.The (Ohio spammer) also was throwing.I did help and contribute the most.They were just toxic.That's all.
Pepperica
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:39 am

Hiway202 explained it perfectly fine: It is not okay to tell someone to die.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals