Permanently Banned

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Permanently Banned

Postby BRANDMAN0917 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:45 pm

I have bought the game for a second time (including coven) and have received a ban with no previous suspension or warning. I would hope to be reinstated for that reason stated. I assume it has to be due to the player names, but I try to be within the appropriate guidelines. Hopefully you will take the time to reconsider my ban and can bring my account back, because I would hate to pay $10 for an instant banning.
BRANDMAN0917
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Permanently Banned

Postby TrialBot » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:10 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby BRANDMAN0917 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:40 pm

I understand for the violation. But does it really deserve a permanent banning for being the one and only violation? Other users get multiple warnings before being permanently banned. My account has not been given that same grace. I can only promise to be more tame about how I play the game now moving forward. But I think the moderators can agree, that my account has been shown no mercy compared to other users. I deserve a 24 hour ban, not a permanent one.
BRANDMAN0917
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:28 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals