Banned for Offensive Language/Harassment.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for Offensive Language/Harassment.

Postby PrepareToRat » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:26 pm

Hello uh well yes. I was banned due to me letting loose of my tongue and saying something out of place and making a goof out of topics no one should ever. While I will not excuse my very much grass behaviour and disgusting words I bypassed I will say- I am sorry for the damage I've done. I've been toxic by nature I've been banned a lot on other games and it's moments like this that calm me down and make me enraged to continue doing it. It's disgusting but I have to try - Please give me a second chance to redeem myself. I've never obviously gotten anything like this from any other communities (like Warframe , Roblox , Destiny 2 ) because they have policy which porhibits even if you are the nicest guy and say some dumb stuff like this you are gone. I may not deserve it at all but I just have to try. This game is so cool. Like it's actually so cool and I'm so pissed that I can do something like this to a goofy little game like this. I can't excuse myself. I really said some nasty things that I shouldn't have. All I"m asking is to either give me a last second chance or help me somehow restore my money on the Coven DLC. I'm asking because while this ban stays I am unable to use my DLC which I payed for. It would be nice to remove (just like now) the shop and removing access to some cosmetics I would be honestly fine but having spent money on something that I can't even use pains me to no end. Please I really beg you out of my heart that you give me another second chance. If you can't please let the community decide. I'll say everything I've done even in order -
1. Not helping town in specific cases - Well it's only one case - I hate when people ask everyone's roles till d3. It annoys me that people don't use their roles to find other player's roles but just ask then cheese them out. What I do is not answer or goof with them which makes them lynch me.
2. Harassment - I've harassed many times players that have gotten me somehow (through very fair means) that just made me salty. No excuse for that another offense I did
3. Trolling - I've trolled in some games that I can recall - Trolling not in saying who's what role but not saying my role to anyone. Example is Jailor jailing me and asking me for my role and me spitting out some cringe af thing like ''sus amogus'' for no good reason but to provoke them and see for myself if they'll execute me if I don't provide them with my role. That is trolling and gamethrowing.

IN SHORT I'VE DONE EVERYTHING to break ALL rules in the game. I'm really just a piece of trash but I have to try I really love this game. I'm sorry again to everyone who's stumbled on these nicknames : HorseCrud , BlessedDeath , Grimlock.
If you think I would be able to redeem myself please give me a second chance. If not I understand it and I'll leave this community for good and will never bother you again.
I'm sorry.
PrepareToRat

Re: Banned for Offensive Language/Harassment.

Postby TrialBot » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:51 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby PrepareToRat » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:06 am

can you atleast return my money on the DLC? I can't play it or use it. It's actually just unfair to be unable to have something I payed for removed. I don't mind removing cosmetics or adding a time limit of playtime I should have but stealing my money like this ain't fair
PrepareToRat

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:54 pm

Greetings,

please note that homophobia is not wanted in this game and may warrant a permanent game.
Aside of that are refunds not given, especially when the account demanding it was correctly banned.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:17 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals