Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby PettiMac » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:27 pm

My account is named PettiMac and was recently banned permanently for cheating. While i wholeheartedly disagree with the trail systems verdict, I can understand why it is there. However I feel if you are not allowed to play with your friends then we should not have a system that would allow you to queue in with multiple players in a group. Both medium claims had different dead chats and the fact that 9 in this game posted first I tended to believe them. Turns out I was correct to believe them and I successfully got the fake medium in this case lynched. The lobby then goes on about how I am cheating because I know the medium that I defended plays on mobile.

Should I had been banned for telling 1 and those who called me out for cheating to "cry more" I could understand because in the moment it was not the correct thing to do. But to be banned for cheating for playing with friends seems like such a slap in the face. I knew my account was on its last legs and I was trying to be good, I stopped with my edgy names, I stopped blatantly spamming my friends and attempted to be better for the community. I'm not exactly sure what to say or do because I have enjoyed this game for so long and now i don't really know what to do with my friends.

It does seem silly for me to "cheat" to make myself lose. I just did what I thought was right by lynching the person was counterclaiming the medium. Had 1 been correct with the dead chat then I would had lynched the other plain and simple. I do look forward to seeing the judgement that the mods give me, even though I do believe it will most likely end in a denial but regardless have a great day and keep making a game that is nice to play, even tho I wont be able to enjoy it anymore.

-PettiMac
PettiMac

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:11 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:20 am

The thing is that you very much implied you knew your friend was Medium because they were your friend. Playing with friends is absolutely alright. But using information you did not get from the current game to influence the current game, is cheating. I'm going to think about this one for a while.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:46 am

After discussing this with staff, we've decided to appeal this. Keep in mind, though, for the future, to not use knowledge you have of someone to influence the outcome of the game.

Moderator Message: Appeal granted.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals