Appeal: OreoPies

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: OreoPies

Postby OreoPies » Sun May 15, 2022 7:50 pm

-edits- Different incident same situation, people not reading will posted and being ignorant nearly causing game to be lost since they refuse to read up they have to have it that instant. In order to prove my role I had to make it obvious who I was and make it clear to read my will since they were threatening to throw the game due to their own negligent and laziness to read back in chat history or pay attention and remember details or write notes.

Posting my will directly from the paste to chat function a few times should not warrant suspension. It was a game tactic to prove myself. I wasn't intentionally flooding the chat with gibberish or derailing the game. I was defending myself using in-game functions to prove my will was legitimately typed and pasted into chat.

If this is considered spamming, I guess I learned that now and would not repeat that behavior. I believe I was skirting the line but it was within the spirit of the game and my role.

Thanks,
OreoPies
Last edited by OreoPies on Sun May 15, 2022 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OreoPies
Jester
Jester

Re: Appeal: OreoPies

Postby TrialBot » Sun May 15, 2022 7:55 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu May 19, 2022 5:00 am

Greetings,

you pasted your will multiple times in a short manner, this counts as spamming due to this disrupting the chat.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 29, 2022 10:27 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals