Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Postby Spo0on » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Why the fuck was i banned for????

Apparently i gamethrow for saying im mafia as a jester play

i also apparently threw my teammate out when he clearly threw me out first by saying i was suspicious as a 'sheriff'

'Claimed maf to town as maf and sold out everyone in maf at the same time.'

I clearly did not do that xD i only outted the guy that outted me first which is common sense to do
Spo0on
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: 3564357

Postby TrialBot » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:41 am

You outted yourself as mafia and when your teammate decides to make the best out of your gamethrow by bussing you to try to make himself confirmed as town, you spite reveal him to ensure the loss even moreso.

All your reports are valid and valid reports are not eligible for appeal.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Spo0on » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:53 pm

what the fuck are you talking about? i never agreed for them to say i was suspicious as jester, they asked and i said NO which they went and did so. They made me lose my jester play more then i did to them. Can you please read the whole conversation and try again because that ban isnt fair
Spo0on
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:23 pm

I did read the whole report.

The fact alone that you claimed Mafia day 1 would be enough for a suspension. Your teammate then decided to bus you (for which they do not need your permission), because they were trying to salvage the situation, but you instead decided to, for lack of a better term, screw over your team some more by outting the teammember who was trying to bus you. Bussing is allowed, spite revealing is not. Nor is outting yourself as Mafia day 1.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Spo0on » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:34 am

wtf??? its called a jester play??? omfg this admin is so stupid i cant believe we have to stick with this guy every time we make a ban appeal. This guy aint appealing anyone xD ok fine ill just buy another account then its only £5
Spo0on
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Spo0on » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:38 am

Flavorable wrote:I did read the whole report.

The fact alone that you claimed Mafia day 1 would be enough for a suspension. Your teammate then decided to bus you (for which they do not need your permission), because they were trying to salvage the situation, but you instead decided to, for lack of a better term, screw over your team some more by outting the teammember who was trying to bus you. Bussing is allowed, spite revealing is not. Nor is outting yourself as Mafia day 1.

wtf is spite revealing also? thats just gamethrowing too but your just avoiding saying it so that guy doesnt get into trouble lmfao. No wonder your game isnt so popular
Spo0on
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TurdPile » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:26 am

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals