Appealing my second spam suspension

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing my second spam suspension

Postby miralay14 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:19 am

Hello , i was suspended for spamming second time which i can understand it looks like i really spammed but please let me explain what happened on my side.

At the end of the day 5, we were lynching 11. You know after you lynch someone u can't send messages for a while .I wrote report 11 many times but none of them was sent so i thought it is beacuse i wrote them just after the lynch so i just kept writing. Then suddenly they all get sent at the same time cuz of a lag. that day game was so lagging maybe u already noticed.

When i saw all of them get sent in the same time, I shocked and immediatly messaged bluebird it was cuz of lag and was suspended for it . it was not my intention to spam and after my last of spam suspension u can clearly see that I tried to spam less than before in my reports.

Thanks for your attention.
miralay14

Re: Appealing my second spam suspension

Postby TrialBot » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:20 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 pm

If you were lagging, you wouldn't feel the need to evade the spam filter.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby miralay14 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm

I was not aware of I was lagging. I was just writing something, when I see it was not sent just wrote the same thing again by putting some extra things. moreover, as u can see in the rest of the game I did not even send the similar messages more than once. i did not spam all game long , why would i tried to spam when game over , i get my win and i know ima get suspended, this does not make any sense.

Moreover i want to say,i did not appeal my first spam suspension cuz I knew it was my mistake. but this one, im telling you, this was because of lag.
miralay14

Postby Jerme » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:14 pm

Greetings,

In both spamming report did you send slightly altered messages, so it does not seem like you were lagging in either of those, but instead like bypassing the spamfilter.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals