Reported for cheating

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Reported for cheating

Postby shin0784 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:33 pm

I got reported for cheating? From what I recall the GF and Jailor were both extending the game for very long, I kept trying to insult the gf so he would hang me because I knew maf 1v1 with jailor with no exes is an auto maf win so we can end the game faster, how did I cheat?
shin0784

Re: Reported for cheating

Postby TrialBot » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:55 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 am

Greetings,

I bleive you were suspended because you wanted to influence the remaining players using an outside source (this time money) to do as you wish. Please do not do that.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shin0784 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

I bleive you were suspended because you wanted to influence the remaining players using an outside source (this time money) to do as you wish. Please do not do that.

You can't be serious right? I literally said before that I wanted them to guilty me because mafia 1v1 with jailor with 0 exes is auto mafia win, they're literally not voting and stalling the game on purpose and because I've said something like this AT THE END OF THE GAME which obviously won't promote cheating or influence anything since it's literally 2 mafias (literally if mafia didn't vote jailor or kill me he was gamethrowing) me and the gf and somehow that's influencing? it's not like they were both not on my team, one was literally on my team and stalling but somehow I'm "influencing" my own teammate? what?
shin0784

Postby Flavorable » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Whether or not they were stalling or breaking the rules has nothing to do with your report. You're not allowed to try and influence the game with outside sources. Not even as a "joke" or a "meme", or anything. The rules are clear about this.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shin0784 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:33 pm

Flavorable wrote:Whether or not they were stalling or breaking the rules has nothing to do with your report. You're not allowed to try and influence the game with outside sources. Not even as a "joke" or a "meme", or anything. The rules are clear about this.

SMH, no wonder this game is dying
shin0784

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:34 pm

Yes, because of morons like you not reading the rules.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals