Appeal: JViLilly

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: JViLilly

Postby JViLilly » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:06 pm

Hey i have received a ban however what is being reported and seen in the game play does not show that what they say happened isnt what happen. 2 our tt was going to guard 13 you can clearly see me say no guard someone else to which they do. what cant be seen is that i chose to attack 13 but last second gf attacks 2 the tt. not me which is what i am banned for. they claim that gf was jailed when in fact if you look farther into that game he is not. whether the gf and jailor were friends of the same person idk but i think they went into this game planning to do that. we did not receive the so an so has been dragged off to jail message. and because of what is shown in the play through (it doesnt show who we decided to attack or who id) it looks like a he said she said but it was 3 mafias word against the gf and jailor in this case. and the town picked a side to report.
JViLilly
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal: JViLilly

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:10 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby JViLilly » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:51 pm

Just thought of another valid point in my favor. If I was planning to attack and kill TT why would I outright tell them not to gaurd
my original target and to gaurd someone else. If I wanted them to die I wouldn't have said anything.
JViLilly
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby JViLilly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:31 pm

I'll also add in TTS first message n2 is literally talking about how I was targeting 13 and she tried to as well but moved.
JViLilly
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:53 pm

Your report is currently being looked into. I can't make any promises or give any guarantees whatsoever, but I feel it is important to note that I see the possibility of foul play here and am working to get this further investigated.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JViLilly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Foul play as in cheating?
JViLilly
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:33 pm

Foul play as in a person, at first glance, abusing the system in order to get people suspended or banned for something they did not do. Again, this definitely needs further investigation, and an Admin will get back to you after we're done looking into this to inform you of the end result/verdict.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JViLilly » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:53 pm

Is there Any way this will be decided today. Like my suspension is almost over at this point. I wanna get back to the game I love.
JViLilly
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby JViLilly » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:07 pm

am i ever going to get a decision its been a week at this point
JViLilly
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Greetings,

it can be a slow process sometimes, sorry.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals