I have been banned.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

I have been banned.

Postby Avacodoh » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:55 am

My account username is Avacodoh

I got banned for hate speech/harassment and I don’t know why, I’ve been playing the game for a long time and I really enjoy and I’m not the type of person to do anything like what I was supposedly banned for, I’ve only received one strike in the past and I was suspended for 3 days after I repeatedly disconnected, I do admit to doing this but I did not perform any hate speech/harassment.
Avacodoh

Re: I have been banned.

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:00 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:13 am

As you can see, you've had 3 strikes before, not one.
Looking at the most recent report, you were definitely way out of line with this:
You can't wish harm upon somebody in real life just because they do something you don't like.
Furthermore, aside from harassment, as this is classified, this report is also guilty for gamethrowing (Revealing your teammate out of spite) AND intentional leaving.

So all in all, this seems like a (more than) valid report to me, and valid reports are not eligible for appeal.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals