Suspension Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspension Appeal

Postby Crimsonchin180 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:46 pm

In regards to this report: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=3430949

I don't understand the problem that occurred. 15 was known godfather, and town members even say so. I was apologizing to mafia (my will even had an apology) for essentially dropping the game as witch, because I caused them to lose by witching godfather into vet. I don't understand why I'm being banned as witch for saying 15 is godfather, when it was known anyway that 15 was godfather. Also, witch is neutral evil...how is that even reportable? If I was mafia revealing mafia, that's a different story, and I wouldn't defend myself, but literally it was known to town that 15 was godfather and I was witch. This seems a bit odd to ban me over this. bigbird himself revealed that 15 was godfather earlier on, and he says so in the chat. I don't understand if a town has already called him out of being godfather how that's throwing when I'm witch, and not even mafia. Also, can a neutral evil not reveal a mafia member?

I'd like to be reinstated, and in the future I'll just never come close to this again. I thought I was apologizing to mafia and just explaining why it all happened because they knew godfather anyway. I wasn't trying to throw. Honest mistake.
Crimsonchin180
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Suspension Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:50 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:07 pm

Greetings,

please keep in mind that in ranked games the Mafia is the Witch's only ally, so a Witch working against Mafia could be seen as gamethrowing, but thats not the point of your suspension. Instead it has been issued since you revealed yourself as Witch with an opposing majority.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Crimsonchin180 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:41 pm

That is worthy of me being banned forever from the game when I have over 750 hours of play? I revealed as witch to apologize to mafia for the awful game. I'm literally being banned for trying to be a good sport and apologize to mafia members who were super upset and thought I threw them under the bus, when me witching gf to vet n1 was a complete random guess. I'm just shocked. If it was 6v5 or something, and mafia wasn't known and I revealed, then like, sure, I get it, but I was literally trying to apologize to mafia, and GF was already known. I'm just flabbergasted that you're going to ban me forever because I apologized to mafia. That's just astounding. There is no way I can change your mind?
Crimsonchin180
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:30 am

The reason you were banned as opposed to suspended is because you are on your fourth strike. We work with a tiered suspension system, with the fourth strike always resulting in a permanent ban.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Crimsonchin180 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:44 am

I know how it works. If you had brain cells you know I know this and I'm asking for the overturn of the fourth one because I wasn't actually throwing, and I was trying to be a good sport. You can overturn this one because it's not actually throwing, and you know it, but you won't, which is ridiculous. I was trying to be a good sport. If you really want to punish me for being a good sport, you guys are exactly the problem with this game. You have a Saint clan running wild on the game that is on discord or throws all the time, they're on almost every single game, and you do nothing about that. I try and be a good sport by apologizing to mafia for simple bad luck, and I get punished for it? Please, don't reproduce. I'd normally say use a condom, but that has a small failure chance, and we can't risk that with you guys. Just don't reproduce.

No wonder there have been a lot of complaints about the developers recently and the player count is going down. If you're banning people for being good sports and not doing anything about the actual problems (saints, people actually throwing), no wonder why. I thought maybe people were being harsh with you guys, but they weren't harsh enough. You guys are complete morons.
Crimsonchin180
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:39 am

Insulting the people who can undo said punishment is more moronic, if you ask me. But that's just my two cents. Maybe try acting like an adult instead of a child, without the piss-poor attitude?

Changed the report to Exception and removed the strike. You're welcome.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals