Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby thathacker5 » Tue May 18, 2021 4:25 pm

I was reported for and banned for leaving games even though I only ever left games when I was being lynched or when I was going to lose anyway. I was more careful about leaving games after getting suspended for a week so I was hoping I could get my account unbanned because I never left when I had a team. People abuse the "leaving the game" report system when they get mad.
thathacker5
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Tue May 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby thathacker5 » Tue May 18, 2021 4:33 pm

So the 1st "Leaving" report was when my computer had shutdown on me and started it's update so that can't be blamed on me. Do I need to explain the 2nd "Leaving"? I had to go seriously bad so it was either crap myself playing or leave and go to the bathroom and be afk for 30 minutes.
thathacker5
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue May 18, 2021 4:56 pm

The archived reports are no longer eligible for appeal. As for the two top most Leaving reports, both are valid intentional leaving reports and valid reports are also not eligible for appeal.

The rules do clearly state not to leave a live game, and despite your previous 3 suspensions, you've shown you still don't abide by those rules.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby thathacker5 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Cool so I should've sat at my computer and shit myself and my computer shutting down to update are valid reasons to keep the ban? That's very infuriating for how much money I used on this game and to keep a ban due to me either having to leave or being forced out are not logical reasons to keep a ban are you joking? I have very obviously tried not to get my account banned that way but I cannot keep various events like the two that I was reported for from happening. Please explain how do I prevent both of those from happening out of nowhere mid game and I'll accept the ban if not I'm going to push for a proper appeal and removal of the ban when I was clearly not intentionally leaving my team.
thathacker5
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Tue May 18, 2021 11:13 pm

Greetings,

keep in mind that updates are usually scheduled and the system reminds you for the updates, this way its quite difficult to miss the update time. In regards of your toilet break, the need to visit the restrooms usually announces itself quite some time before it becomes a pressing matter, so if it was already in said stage, you knew about this before you started the game and could've taken the break before you queued up.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby thathacker5 » Wed May 19, 2021 8:21 am

Mine does not actually give a time for it cause mine is old and dusty and it shuts itself off sometimes. The bathroom break never actually happens until it's too late because I get distracted and forget about it but for some reason it was bad enough to where it came up mid game it's not my fault I had a bad urge to shit. I don't see any good reason to keep my account banned yet due to my body actually never doing that to me where it forced me to go and where my computer shuts itself off for an update randomly. You guys never see how often this stupid report system gets abused. I literally said I had to go so bad that I was trying to hold it in like I always do but no some cry baby gets mad and reports me cause I can't hold it in then some other human decides "oh this guy clearly left totally can't be anything else" and I get reported because my computer forced the update when I always delay it for like a week. I need this account unbanned and I've yet to see legit reason why it should stay banned. I've literally been trying to not leave any games because of the suspension I got I want to keep my account unbanned because i've spent so much on it and I wasn't trying to leave on purpose but there's people out there that cry over spilled milk.
thathacker5
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Appeals