Appeal My ban

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal My ban

Postby moin2200 » Fri May 07, 2021 7:07 am

As stated above I would like to appeal my ban, I realize there are reasons why I received my ban. I would like to say that I have played over a 1000 games through the years, and sometimes even the best have bad days or make bad decisions.
I have poured many, many hours and years on this game and would spend the next time to rethink what I say and do in this game.

I apologize for my inappropriate behavior and will definitely, try and make a much better effort in keeping the game as friendly as possible.

Thank you for keeping the game clean.
moin2200
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal My ban

Postby TrialBot » Fri May 07, 2021 7:10 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Fri May 07, 2021 10:52 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
The two non archived reports do look valid, which means that cannot be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby moin2200 » Sat May 08, 2021 6:36 am

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
The two non archived reports do look valid, which means that cannot be appealed.

So in other words that's it? Many years of play gone? I get that some things are deserved but this seems way to overreact just because of gamethrowing once and making a stupid mistake with the other though it was never directed towards anyone so it cant count as harassment.

I'm not saying I'm innocent but a time ban seems more fitting than to just tell me to never play again after I paid for the game?
moin2200
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun May 09, 2021 1:01 am

We have a tier based suspension system (total of 4 tiers: 24h, 72h, 168h and perm) and each report listed by trialbot symbolizes a suspension issued to your account. The harassment report was for your grudge lynch on Ann Hibbins.
Having paid for the game is appreciated, since you supported it (and is not mandatory since the game moved to p2p around November 2018), but this doesn't put you above the rules or others.

If you like, you can return to the game with a new account.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals