Trying this one more time. Ban appeal after account HACK

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Trying this one more time. Ban appeal after account HACK

Postby gravedigrrl » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:33 pm

PrincessDespair denied my appeal and locked my original thread. My account was HACKED (had to change my password) then I found out my account was banned after about a year of not playing the game because apparently someone used an inappropriate in-game username on my account. First, I want to say my in-game name has always been PastaMama.

PrincessDespair informed me she saw the username that was used on my account but did not tell me what it was. She just said it had something to do with pedophilia. I am a 27 year old married woman and I assure you I would never, in my life, ever hint to or joke about pedophilia. My account was HACKED. PrincessDespair was very unhelpful, denying my appeal instantly then locking my thread. I have spent money on this game and was always a very good community member.

I would like this looked into further, and would like someone to explain to me what this mysterious in-game name was because it’s news to me.

It seems very cruel that someone can be treated so unfairly for something they DID NOT DO.

Can someone please help me here?
-Lilly
gravedigrrl

Re: Trying this one more time. Ban appeal after account HACK

Postby TrialBot » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Trying this one more time. Ban appeal after account HACK

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:13 am

Greetings,

there have been no known hacks during that time (report is from August 2020), so we cannot confirm that claim of yours. There also was a mandatory passwordchange around 2020 introduced, so this could just be the one that you were thinking about. Based on our appeal rules may only invalid, non archived reports be appealed. The given report of yours is not part of that group, thus it cannot be appealed, I apologize.
Since yo urequested to see that namechoice habe it here: Spoiler: Image

Your appeal remains denied. Please do not create another thread, as this would be seen as Spam (see rule 7)
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals