Banned for gamethrowing (Appeal)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for gamethrowing (Appeal)

Postby justacuint » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:31 pm

Hi I was banned for game throwing in VIP mode which I admit sounds like I did but revealing vip directly wasn’t my target as per adding the fact my internet could be slow at times, at that time I wanted the town to know that I am a part of the town and maybe saying between 5 or 7 would avoid claiming 6 is the vip as mafia would not know that I was talking about 6 but town would know as I said I never intend to throw anyone’s game and I try to play as fair as possible because it’s not just me who plays for fun, they are people who are playing for fun too so I am very sorry about that and will try to do my best to avoid even using vip or numbers/names closer to vip that could reveal his location (this avoiding that limit to vip any game on tos I will avoid throwing) as per the jailor game d1 leave wasn’t my fault that time of the day our internet was cut off and I couldn’t play as I love playing as jailor gives me fighing chance to help win the game more then other roles that town listen too( (everyone listens to jailor so I tend to use jailor role to toward some attencion to any roles with information). Finally the game where I went full ballistic out of anger which I should have kept my cool per there can be newbies who doesn’t know the ropes or people that are humans after all (can make mistakes). I take full responsibility for my actions and I want to improve myself if you guys could give me one more last chance i would be helpful and be more respectful

Thank you for taking your time and reading this long post (sorry about the length), have a great day.

If any other ideas you guy have for me to improve myself please I’m open to all ideas.
justacuint

Re: Banned for gamethrowing (Appeal)

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:37 am

Greetings,

lets have TrialBot display the report for more context.
Outting the VIP is usually considered gamethrowing. In Regards of the leavign report, we do usually punish intentional leaves in the recent time.
Just keep in mind htat only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:40 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:48 am

Giving hints of who the VIP is, it also counting as revealing the VIP, especially when its said as last words. Then its pretty much seen as spite.
The other three repors with a guilty verdict are archived and thus not eligable for an appeal.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise