Appealing: Zombiekiller11

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Zombiekiller11

Postby Zombiekiller11 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:04 am

Hello, judges. Never thought I'd be on this side of the chamber judging that I used to want to be a judge at one point and tried to work myself into the juron program haha.

I have been banned for an inappropriate name. The name in question is Pedo.

Yesterday I was playing a game in Coven All Any. As mentioned, my nickname was Pedo. Someone wanted to do a crime theme and I didn't really think much of it. It slipped my mind that it was listed under that rule.

I know I messed up. I deeply deeply regret doing that now. I meant no harm to anyone and all I wanted to do is follow a theme. I won't make excuses for my actions because in the bottom line, I'm the one at fault. I should've stuck to something else and I see that now.

I have several hundreds of hours into this account as well as over a hundred dollars in money spent into it. I had this account since 2017 and I don't want to lose this one.

I know you're strict and this system is normally no buts, but please make an exception. I meant no harm.

However, if you wish to keep the ban, that's perfectly fine too. I won't stop you guys. In the end, I'm the one that set the username. No one was forcing me and I went onto that name.

I would also like to add into the mix that I stated in the game I wasn't serious. I, myself, am a minor and I do not endorse pedophilic behavior, even if my bait said otherwise.

If I'm gonna be honest I don't really expect to be unbanned and thats ok. I deserved it in the end.

TLDR: I screwed up. I'm sorry.
Last edited by Zombiekiller11 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zombiekiller11

Re: Appealing: Zombiekiller11

Postby TrialBot » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:05 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
Developer
Developer

Re: Appealing: Zombiekiller11

Postby Jerme » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:38 pm

Greetings,

I apologize, but pedophilia is not wanted in this game and references to that may result in a ban without redeption.
I have to deny your appeal.
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

I tend to write small stories into my will and dislike Forgers and Janitors for removing them.

If you see a Grim Reaper called 'Zoroark', know that you might have encountered me.

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals