Appeal of a Ban for Gamethrowing: mynameischico

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal of a Ban for Gamethrowing: mynameischico

Postby mynameischico » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:26 pm

LMAO.

Anyway. Here are some facts. The gamemode is Town Traitor. The witch does not need to be alive for the mafia to win. The witch dying is a prerequisite for the Town Traitor Timer to start. The town not finding the Town Traitor before the timer runs out WINS you the game. Trying to win the game is the OPPOSITE of gamethrowing, having the intentions of winning the game is not gamethrowing. I was on the Mafia. The Mafia won the game.

I don't know where to begin because I can't comprehend how someone can think I was gamethrowing. Imagine doing so many things to cause your team to win the game, such as being super DECEPTIVE and having a SPEECH 100 SKILL, and then you win the game after carrying your team and putting in the most work, and then you get banned for gamethrowing LMAO.

Anyway, so idk at what point people think I was gamethrowing, ill start with the Witch situation. The mafia was already down a member because someone left, or maybe they weren't either way, it probably wasn't looking good iirc, luckily in the Town Traitor gamemode you have a chance when you are down members due to the TT and the TT Timer. I made the conclusion that in order to WIN aka the EXACT OPPOSITE OF GAMETHROWING, that we needed a win from the Timer hitting 0. So when the Witch messaged me, I got them lynched instantly because once again the Witch dying is a PREREQUISITE FOR THE TIMER TO START WHICH IS A WAY TO WIN. I do not need the Witch alive to win. The witch being alive HINDERS my ability to win. So if this is the reason, then it sounds like someone wanted me to lower my chances of winning by not hanging the witch. Btw if this is the reason, then even the witch literally realizes in dead chat towards the end what I was doing and realizes I did nothing wrong. They just couldnt take back the report. Lmaooo.

Next, I said "im gamethrowing, 5 is TT". 5 was NOT TT. They were the godfather, more specifically they were the FINAL MAFIA/EVIL other than the TT. Guess what happens when said person dies? The timer starts. The timer starting was my PLAN TO WIN, aka the OPPOSITE OF GAMETHROWING. In both of these cases you can see me whispering the Godfather, explaining what im doing or what we need to do. I said Im lynching the witch to help start the timer, and then I tell the gf to pretend to be tt to get lynched, ya know, so the timer starts, which is a way to WIN. To make it clear, I WASNT GAMETHROWING BUT I WAS TRICKING THEM INTO THINKING I WAS SO I COULD WIN. YOU KNOW DECEPTION. WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT.

I get jailed and I realized, wait we cant win like this, and IM TRYING TO WIN, so I speech 100 the jailor and stop them from executing. It doesnt show the jailor executing in the trial system but you can see me say "STOP [the execution]". Anyway I realized that if I die then the godfather will be on their own to try and be executed and sorry Flutie but I know that they probably dont have speech 100 like me so I needed to be alive to get the job done so yeah I speeched 100ed the jailor. I then get myself lynched while also TRICKING MY OPPONENTS by saying im gamethrowing (when im CLEARLY NOT TO ANY VIEWERS) to cause the GF to be executed to start the timer.

Lets see what else... at the beginning I say "Flutie is the TT blah blah". Im pretty sure I did this because I saw that we were down a mafia member (hence the "we r fricked" comment n1) and I already had my plan in my mind. If not, its simply a joke that everyone has said before, Flutie was not the TT, no they werent even the gf, (they were) no they were MY FRIEND and i was trying to be funny. I wouldve said that even if they weren't on my team. I also say "why am I a town role but its in red" just like every single other person has or does. Ya know, a joke to have fun... not to try to lose the game. Are jokes not a thing? If I say Im a trillionaire in chat then everyone has to believe me even if I say im joking?!? Where does it say that your first statements are considered final? If I tell someone it's a joke then nope, it can't be a joke, I said it, it has to be true? Lol tf.

Anyway NIGHT ONE. Right after I said what I said above.. NIGHT 1. UNO. Im ALREADY THINKING ABOUT HOW TO WIN. FROM NIGHT 1, IM TRYING TO WIN. Where is the proof of that? Well, you'll notice I tell the GF to NOT ATTACK. Why do I do that? BECAUSE IF YOU PLAY TOWN TRAITOR THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THERE IS A TIMER THING THAT HAPPENS, DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN? BY NOT ATTACKING, WE MAKE IT SO ITS HARDER TO FIND THE TOWN TRAITOR DURING THE TOWN TRAITOR HUNT. Shall I explain 5th grade math? Salem has 5 townies, 1 of them is evil. What are the odds of the town finding the evil townie? 1/5!!! But what happens if the gf never killed anyone? There would be 6 townies, ya know what that means? 1/6!!! Now, usually the timer doesnt start until 5 players or there can be a Vet mass suicide. So you can argue that not attacking in the beginning is irrelevant. Sure idk. In the moment im TRYING TO WIN. But anyway in one of the whispers youll notice that I tell the GF to kill the Vet. Why do I do that? SO THE TOWN CANT MASS SUICIDE AND SO THE TT DOESNT GET CAUGHT DUE TO NOT SUICIDING. WAIT YOU MEAN IM TELLUNG THE GF THINGS THAT ALLOW US TO WIN? IM TRHING TO WIN? HUH WOW I DIDNT NOTICE. IM CLEARLY DOING SO MANY THINGS TO LOSE. Btw the "lets be afk" wasnt literal, it means to make the town think we are AFK from not attacking.

Lastly, in the dead chat, people were asking who the TT is, what would me, a "gamethrower" say? I would say who the TT is. Guess what Mr Gamethrower said. NO COMMENT. Want to know why? If I say someone other than the TT, they will say "Ok hes lying so we know X isnt the tt, which narrows the search." THATS WHY THE BEST ANSWER IS NO COMMENT. WHY AM I GIVING THE BEST ANSWER TO THEM ASKING WHO THE TT IS? HMM MAYBE BECAUSE IM TRYING TO WIN. (There could be a medium or someone cheating in discord).

So yeah I did all of this to win and we WON. But apparently I game threw LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. IMAGINE BEING SO BAD AT GAMETHROWING THAT YOU WIN THE GAMEEEE LMAOOOOO. Listen if I was gonna gamethrow, wanna know what Id do? Id say who the TT was. It was dearest, i never said that. Its literally that simple and clear. I know that egos will be hurt here from having to admit to being blatantly wrong, and it is blatant, unless of course you think "they got banned for gamethrowing after winning the game for their team" makes any logical sense. My advice is don't give a comment, just do the choice. Or have the person that didn't ban me make the choice. But I really don't care, I just wanted to give the viewers something to laugh at because If im getting banned for gamethrowing when Im literally winning the game for my team (and then celebrating at the end of the chatlog when we do win because my goal was to win so i was happy) then obviously I wont be getting unsuspended/the mark on my record removed lolllll. I honestly don't even think the person that banned me read the full chatlog. I dont think they even knew the gamemmode was TT, they just looked for the witch part and assumed the report details knew what they were talking about and then banned me. Imagine thinking a ToS player knows what they are talking about. The End.
Last edited by mynameischico on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:09 am, edited 16 times in total.
mynameischico

Re: Appeal of a Ban for Gamethrowing: mynameischico

Postby Hiway202 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:56 pm

Poke for Trialbot.
Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, make sure to check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby Hiway202 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:04 am

Another poke for Trialbot.
Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, make sure to check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby TrialBot » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:05 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
Developer
Developer

Return to Appeals