-------------Ban Appeal Episode 2

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

-------------Ban Appeal Episode 2

Postby fable979 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:35 am

So Turdpile said ''Ban re-applied. You were banned for sharing referral code to botters''

I ignorantly and unintentionally shared ONE code to a stranger. One code can't be shared to botters(plural form).

Did you just make up stories?

And there were also no explanation on why my last report was considered guilty.
----------------Subscribe to Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Re: -------------Ban Appeal Episode 2

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:40 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Each banned trial account that you referred leads to a suspension. You were even warned about this, when you requested the referral codes.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby fable979 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:14 pm

I didn't request the referral codes. Some window just popped up and I clicked ''agree'' to close it.

It's not entirely my fault. If it were, why would you change the action players need to do before players can see referral codes from clicking ''agree'' to typing ''agree''?
Your getting attacked by bot is also not my fault. If your security system were good in the first place, no one could touch you.
----------------Subscribe to Vsefotonz on Youtube---Copy and paste this rignt now!!!
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:20 pm

That window only pops up when you open the referral code menu, which informs you about the risks of referring a troll.
When you'd like to play the blame game: It is not our fault, that you did not read the warning about referrals.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby fable979 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Yes. It is not your fault that I didn't read.
But why is the punishment so harsh?
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:52 pm

I would just like to point out that the punishments were clearly announced, multiple times, on multiple media, including ingame with a popup.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=94077
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby fable979 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:02 pm

I would like to point out that I didn't read or check many media and I apologise for not reading the announcement.

You haven't asnwered me yet as to why the punishment is so harsh? I stupidly gave out the referral code with no ill intention.
It's my first time ever that I have given out a referral code. Stupidity shouldn't be punished this harsh.

If you own a restaurant. The floor is wet so you put a sign on to warn your customers.
If it happens that there is a customer stepping on it and felling down because he didn't read the sign.
Would you call a cop to arrest that customer?
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:25 am

fable979 wrote:I would like to point out that I didn't read or check many media and I apologise for not reading the announcement.

You haven't asnwered me yet as to why the punishment is so harsh? I stupidly gave out the referral code with no ill intention.
It's my first time ever that I have given out a referral code. Stupidity shouldn't be punished this harsh.

If you own a restaurant. The floor is wet so you put a sign on to warn your customers.
If it happens that there is a customer stepping on it and felling down because he didn't read the sign.
Would you call a cop to arrest that customer?

lol. You're taking this a bit far.

However, the reason it's a permanent ban is because that's what the Devs set for the referral system. They were pretty clear on that. You're responsible for your account, and therefor you're responsible for your codes. If you didn't read the warning before hand, that's your fault and on you. Ignorance isn't an excuse, like with the law, if you want to really use an analogy.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fable979 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:25 am

You still haven't given me the explantion about gamethrowing for my latest guilty report.
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby fable979 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:29 pm

https://imgur.com/a/2B00ual

I want to make sure that Naru is not biased or under influence of personal connections.
What did Meandrina mean by ''a fun ride'' and ''we will continue to do this back and forth''?
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:24 am

I actually don't have that ping under my list of mentions.

To say I'm acting under the influence when TurdPile is the one who handled your appeal is literally hilariously sad.

Edit: After scrolling through on my phone I have found said mention, but didn't know it existed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, however it changes nothing as I've only provided commentary, never acted.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fable979 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:23 pm

So does this mean Turdpile deliberately skipped my appeal?
fable979
Lookout
Lookout

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 pm

Or your thread was further to the top than the appeals TP handled that time.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Sharing codes is a suspension tier. As you have 3 prior reports, the code sharing led to your ban. The oldest report is still valid (September), and cannot be removed.

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals