Where are the english speaker/server?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Where are the english speaker/server?

Postby Kuter » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:28 pm

I don't mind diversity, but when all the games i tried to join are half empty with people speaking gibberish and doesn't fill...doesn't really wanna play.

Any EST timezone that english speaker peak?
Kuter
Witch
Witch

Re: Where are the english speaker/server?

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:08 am

The Servers location is Texas, if that is what you asked for. If you wanted to know where you can select which queue you'd like to use: You can select your preferred chat language in the settings.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kuter » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:14 am

Jerme wrote:The Servers location is Texas, if that is what you asked for. If you wanted to know where you can select which queue you'd like to use: You can select your preferred chat language in the settings.

It seems this was my problem, haha. For whatever reason, when i checked all my settings in the past for days, it was set to english...now i checked today after i saw your message, it was in turque, no wonder xD
Kuter
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:49 pm

If you haven't swapped the chatlanguage to Turkish before, I strongly suggest you to change the password of the account.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions