Not having games counted towards ranked entry

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Not having games counted towards ranked entry

Postby GetYourFix » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi everyone!

I hope that this forum post finds you in good health and humor - I think I may have posted this in the wrong place before, and I'm sorry about that - it's been a long day!

Alright, so, I'm trying to get back into ranked play. I was playing ranked season one (I believe), and now I can't get into it again. Whenever I play and complete a game in ranked practice, it doesn't count towards the 10 entry games to get into ranked. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope that you have a great day!

Best regards,
GetYourFix!
GetYourFix
Jester
Jester

Re: Not having games counted towards ranked entry

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:19 am

The 10 games are not Ranked Practice games, but the so called "placement games", which means that those are your first ten ranked games, with an increased elo gain/loss in oder to get you into the ELO you might belong.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GetYourFix » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Thank you for your help! No idea why I didn't think of this sooner... I guess some problems are user side, lol

Thanks again! I'm going to be a low ranked tryhard in no time! :D

I hope that you have a beautiful Wednesday - we're halfway to the weekend!

Best regards,
GetYourFix
GetYourFix
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:49 pm

Happy hangings and have fun grinding.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions