Possible bug?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Possible bug?

Postby Rittzy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:07 am

My account was not grandfathered as you said it would be in the "Town of Salem moves away from Free To Play" forum post. You said "All existing accounts with at least 1 game played or who has ever made a real money purchase (Steam, Web premium, Mobile premium, Coven, promotions, etc) are already grandfathered in (aka you still get to play for free)." Please help me. Thank you.
Rittzy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Possible bug?

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:00 am

Accounts that were deemed as inactive, means they have no played games for a around a year, are not grandfathered, premium accounts (steamlink, webpremium) excluded.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Rittzy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:10 pm

Thank you for your reply. How can I actually contact Blank Media?
Rittzy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Ben4lyfe » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Direct message people with the "admin" tag on the forums? They seem to be able to get back to people in good time.
toz means fart in Arabic.

Just thought everyone should know.
Ben4lyfe
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Rittzy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Thank you.
Rittzy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Rittzy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Ben4lyfe wrote:Direct message people with the "admin" tag on the forums? They seem to be able to get back to people in good time.

Only one Admin has been online since the 4th. I wrote all of them on the 8th and haven't gotten a reply. So the one Admin that regularly gets online here is ignoring me.
Rittzy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:46 am

Rittzy wrote:
Ben4lyfe wrote:Direct message people with the "admin" tag on the forums? They seem to be able to get back to people in good time.

Only one Admin has been online since the 4th. I wrote all of them on the 8th and haven't gotten a reply. So the one Admin that regularly gets online here is ignoring me.

Keep in mind that you're not the only one who PMs the admin, and even if he is online, it doesn't automatically mean your PM has been read. The admin has many responsibilities, both ingame and in real life, and they likely didn't have the time to get through all PMs yet.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Rittzy » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:18 am

Flavorable wrote:
Rittzy wrote:

Keep in mind that you're not the only one who PMs the admin, and even if he is online, it doesn't automatically mean your PM has been read. The admin has many responsibilities, both ingame and in real life, and they likely didn't have the time to get through all PMs yet.

I understand. Thank you.
Rittzy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Rittzy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:56 pm

Almost 2 years later and I never heard from a single person who could have helped me.
Rittzy
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby dolphina » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Rittzy wrote:Almost 2 years later and I never heard from a single person who could have helped me.

Well sucks to suck necrobump
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Hiway202 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:03 am

Rittzy wrote:Almost 2 years later and I never heard from a single person who could have helped me.

Are you posting from the account you are having the issue with? This account appears to have 0 games played so it would not have been grandfathered in.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby Jerme » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:42 am

To conclude this: Since your account has no played games at the given time, its not getting grandfathered in, only those that did play games.

I apologize, but thats the given reason of your account not being able to play. I'll lock the thread now.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions