Silence from Support Team for 9 months

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Silence from Support Team for 9 months

Postby teenytoots » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:57 pm

My password was changed by the game for a forced update of some kind. The email address attached to my account cannot be accessed since it was my college email address and have since finished school. I reached out to support via MULTIPLE emails with various forms of evidence that I have made several purchases in the app via my Apple ID, and the exact proof that was requested of me when I received one response from support. After proof was sent by me nearly immediately, I have been ghosted for 9 months. I have contacted support on every social media platform and sent multiple emails. I even tweeted Town of Salem publicly in hope of being contacted. And nothing. After 9 months without my favorite (only game I play as a 26 year old woman with no gaming skills), I finally caved and bought a second account. However, I still wish to get my old one back as I had spent years of time, effort and $20-50 on packages to make that account what it was. Not to mention, I had added several friends and created a network of fellow players that I have now lost contact with. PLEASE HELP ANYONE:):)
teenytoots

Re: Silence from Support Team for 9 months

Postby Flavorable » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:10 am

What's your ticket number from when you e-mailed support?
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions