Constant leavers

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Constant leavers

Postby RDagger » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:48 am

Why is nothing being done about people that leave instantly?

it happens almost every game, and when i mention it in game i get harrassed and abused for suggesting someone that leaves the game day 1 should be reported.

is this somehow not against the rules?

if i dont get a role i like am i allowed to simply leave?

Also, vampires dragging the game out and hanign one of their own to let more people win - is this not teaming?
this also happens literally every time i see a vamp game they will drag the game out to get an extra convert. its infuriating, and to mee seems like its cheating.
if its against the rules to ask for converts, why isnt it against the rules for vamps to stall the game intentionally when its vamps v town to create basically the same scenario.
RDagger

Re: Constant leavers

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:37 pm

Greetings,

intentionally leaving the game is against the game's rules. If there is no intention visible there is not much we can do, except if we notice they are a serial leaver, then we can (and likely will) suspend them when they rack up leaving reports.
Stalling the game can be considered as harassment and may be reported.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions