vampire and necromancer

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

vampire and necromancer

Postby jelloman1 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:22 pm

so, i saw a post asking about this about 3 years ago, but i figured i'd ask my question to get an update.

i just exited a match where i was necromancer, the vampires were all killed by n2, i think it was only 1 of them, by vampire hunter, who subsequently turned to vigilante. on night 4, i used vampire on the recently converted vampire hunter, to not only sew some seeds of doubt if he bit a mafia, but also to hide myself as necromancer while also doing damage to town. night 5, my potion master killed him as it was only him, an invest and another vigilante alive. and even though i used vampire on him, he was still vigilante in the graveyard, and to provide extra proof, he shot my pm the same night my pm killed him.

so my question is: is necromancer reviving vampire bugged?
jelloman1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: vampire and necromancer

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:58 am

I think it only works with youngest vamp, so you should have used the last vamp who died

If you did that then idk what happened
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Re: vampire and necromancer

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:23 am

Usually the bti should get through afaik, maybe did the Vh keep their vamp immunity though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions