Changing Email

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Changing Email

Postby Magilord » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:33 pm

Hey y’all

I made this account a couple of years ago using a school email to play it with my friends. Problem is I no longer go to that school and the email has been deleted. It’s not a massive problem or anything, I can still log in just fine, but I want to know if there’s any way I can change it or if I’m out of luck.
Magilord

Re: Changing Email

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:53 am

You can choose to change the email of the given account when you can prove ownership of it, to which, for example, access to the current linked email counts towards.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Magilord » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:21 pm

Well the email is deleted like I said so I don’t know if that’s possible. I’ve heard about purchase receipts but I never purchased anything on this account so that’s likely not possible either, any other options or am I misunderstanding any of my current ones?
Magilord

Postby Jerme » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:12 am

Do you have your account linked to a Facebook or Steamaccount?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions