Anyone know how trapper works

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Anyone know how trapper works

Postby mustiboi999 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:23 pm

Idk how that works tbh
mustiboi999
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Anyone know how trapper works

Postby Joacgroso » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:05 pm

Here is all the information regarding trappers.

Basically trappers can choose where to place a trap, but they can only have 1 trap at a time (per trapper). The trap will stay on its target until someone visits that person, even if the trapper dies. If someone visits a trapped player, the trapper will get a notification telling them the role (but not the name) of everyone who visited the trapped player that night. If one of the visitors attacks the trapped person, the trap will give that player a one-use powerful defense while dealing a powerful attack to one attacker (like a bodyguard). The trapped person won't know they were trapped unless the trap protects them. Trappers have to spend a night building the trap before actually placing it, so they won't place their trap until night 2. I think they also have to wait a night to place another trap when the trap is activated. They can also spend a night to remove a trap so they can place it somewhere else the next night. Trappers can place a trap on any alive player except themselves.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Ask Questions