suspended?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

suspended?

Postby unicornkey11069 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:55 pm

hi i play for a bit almost everyday and i just now got suspended, its only for a day so i dont really mind but is there a way i could get to know why i was suspended?
cause i don't remember what i could have said to be suspended for hate speech/harrasment.
unicornkey11069

Re: suspended?

Postby Joacgroso » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:28 pm

You were suspended for telling someone else to kill themself in real life. Here is the report: https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewReport.php?id=3540630.

Keep in mind that you can send a private message to "Trialbot" here on the forums and it will reply with all your guilty reports. If you type "all" in the body of the message, you will receive a list with every report against you, guilty or not.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby unicornkey11069 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:24 pm

oh, ig thats fair. but i only said that because he was promoting beastiality. thanks for the fast reply tho.
unicornkey11069

Postby Jerme » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:54 pm

Greetings,

please have a look at this thread (located in the appeal board): viewtopic.php?f=40&t=68801
Also I'd like you to know that no action of others would excuse a rulebreak.

We have a tiered suspension system, so each suspension will be longer than the previous one, the lengths are 24h, 72h, 168h and permanent.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions