Ip address is restricted?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Ip address is restricted?

Postby EmaDaBomb » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:35 am

Ok I need some help. I can login to my account and everything, but when I go to play it says my IP address is restricted. I thought this meant I was suspended or something, but my account's never been suspended or banned. I don't know what to do, this doesn't happen on any other website. Please help me.
EmaDaBomb

Re: Ip address is restricted?

Postby Ezradekezra » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:42 am

Are you using public WiFi or a VPN or something?

iirc when someone is banned, their IP is banned for a couple weeks as well to prevent re-registering

I'm pretty sure that you can bypass an IP ban by upgrading to premium tho
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:04 am

No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby EmaDaBomb » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:25 am

Nevermind, I think I found why it's doing this and that I just have to wait until it passes. If it doesn't work I'll come back here to look for a solution, so if you have an answer please post it anyways!
EmaDaBomb

Postby EmaDaBomb » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Alright so it stopped and let me play again, and then a while later it started again. I can still play but I have to get on my phone's hotspot, which is just annoying. I'm honestly just tired of it and want it to go away permanently. I didn't do anything wrong, I'm not banned or suspended, please tell me what to do now.
EmaDaBomb

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:40 pm

EmaDaBomb wrote:Alright so it stopped and let me play again, and then a while later it started again. I can still play but I have to get on my phone's hotspot, which is just annoying. I'm honestly just tired of it and want it to go away permanently. I didn't do anything wrong, I'm not banned or suspended, please tell me what to do now.

Is there someone else that uses the same internet connection as you who also plays ToS? If so, then they probably broke a rule and got themself (and you by extension) IP banned.
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Return to Ask Questions