I was banned for inappropriate username again?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

I was banned for inappropriate username again?

Postby zerofsalem » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:06 am

Oh common this is the second time this crap as happened, now it has happened on my second account zerofsalemx..... I AM ASSUMING its because I put a joke in my username based off an old meme referred to as pedobear because it wasn't King Bob how would that be offensive? ..... apparently memes are "offensive now" in this age of woke culture where apparently everything is offensive can't even make jokes anymore..... and not to mention the other player was the one who was constantly harrasing me about it like he felt personally attacked when all I wanted was just to play the game normally but he kept bothering me. This just makes me feel like I should stick with the common name bob the entire game because anything else is apparently deemed "offensive username" and I get perma-banned for this crap after dumping a bunch of money.

This is just getting stupid ..... I don't want to have to keep paying constantly 5 dollars for a new account, I'm just wasting money..... I'm not going to spend another 5 dollars until my next paycheck.... If even that and from now on I'll just stick to bob because its the least offensive name on the entire internet unless its linked to a serial killer that I just don't know about.

I know they won't repeal this, because they already said my original account zerofsalem also violated the same thing and that the ban is not being able to appeal because apparently it doesn't matter if you spent like 20+ bucks on the game **** you, get permabanned apparently.... so ya I just came here to vent mostly..... What the hell happened to timed bans? I don't even get that luxury anymore? its just a one offensive thing and your done? are you kidding me?

Almost feels like that league of legends mobile, and I was banned for hacking even though I just played normally for like 3 hours of the game..... doesn't matter 30 day ban... christ ..... you think the moderators would be nicer but nope..... they are pretty much like **** you, your banned.... same as this game apparently.
zerofsalem
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: I was banned for inappropriate username again?

Postby Flavorable » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:29 am

If you're instantly banned, it means you did something racist, sexist, pedophilic, bigoted or anything equally despicable.

If you don't want to get banned: Follow the rules.

If you want to find out why you were banned, PM TrialBot on the banned account. And judging by what you said, you know how to appeal a ban if it's invalid.

Locking, since ban discussions are only done in Appeals, on the banned account.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions