Question

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Question

Postby Skylqr » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:32 am

So I just started looking at reports in trail, and I often come across many accusing someone of drawing the game, but many times I skip them.

So basically my question is forcing the game into a draw considered a gamthrow?
Skylqr

Re: Question

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:21 am

If you could win the game, but instead force a draw, it is indeed gamethrowing, but when forcing a draw is the best choice you could make (as the other option is losing), then its not throwing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:42 am

Also, if you are jester, executioner, witch, survivor, pirate or guardian angel, forcing a draw isn't gamethrowing as long as you already won. Which means survivors, guardian angels and witches (if all town died) can force a draw at any point. Jesters can also do it because they can't vote against themselves, so it makes sense for them to try to stall the game until someone gives up and votes them. The same goes for pirates. They can do whatever they want if they won. If they haven't won yet, stalling the game to get more plunders is the only choice that wouldn't be gamethrowing in my opinion (even though it would never be reported).
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby kyuss420 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:27 am

Skylqr wrote:So I just started looking at reports in trail, and I often come across many accusing someone of drawing the game, but many times I skip them.

So basically my question is forcing the game into a draw considered a gamthrow?

Yup, especially if they stalled the game 3-4 nights to do it....

personally Id even guilty if they stalled the game 3 days and killed on the final night to get the win, except in cases where theres a vet with possible alerts.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Ask Questions