Help with reporting

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Help with reporting

Postby errorerrorerror » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:58 am

How do I report people who use offensive names in the name selection but then change them so I don't know who they are?
errorerrorerror
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Help with reporting

Postby Superalex11 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:25 am

can't

inb4 "feature coming soon^tm"
Soon™
Superalex11
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Jerme » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:30 pm

There might be that feature added in the report logs when a player got already reported, but I doubt that is gonna be visible ingame.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:19 am

errorerrorerror wrote:How do I report people who use offensive names in the name selection but then change them so I don't know who they are?

If they say something, i think they can be tracked in trial system, if you highlight the username, so just ask 2 people to report you for a HS dupe. But if they dont type anything with the offensive name, i dont think they can be tracked.

Or if its happening a lot (a few games in a row), and you wanna do some work, you can take note of player in game names that were input after the offensive names and then cross reference those with account names in the end game lobby (or screen shot it, and the end game names lobby) Chances are, after 3 or 4 games, that 1 user account name is going to be in your list 3 or 4 times, while the other names will not. (I dont think theres a way to swap back to a generic name after youve input a name so generic names are ok). Then post the screen shots in the ''report players'' section of the forums maybe.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Ask Questions