Is it possible to be kicked/banned from a game?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Is it possible to be kicked/banned from a game?

Postby ForescytheReaper » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:19 pm

If so, how would one know if they were removed? Does any know the exact message or pop-up that appears when said event happens? By chance, does it look like an "abnormal message" prompt, or is that just me? I've played on both the browser and Steam version, yet the same, damned message continues to appear on my screen and ruin my competitive games. Anyhow, if all these million-dollar questions could be answered for me, I'd be grateful.
ForescytheReaper
Jester
Jester

Re: Is it possible to be kicked/banned from a game?

Postby Hiway202 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:45 pm

Hello!

No, you are not banned or suspended. If you were, you would see a message telling you that you were banned/suspended and why when trying to login.

This is currently a known issue that the devs are working on resolving: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=109078
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Re: Is it possible to be kicked/banned from a game?

Postby IkeClimbers » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:40 pm

Yes, moderator accounts can ban players ingame, but that isn't what happened to you.
I climb for my friends.
IkeClimbers
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Ask Questions