How do I know how old my account is?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

How do I know how old my account is?

Postby puppy777 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:41 pm

My account is... old.
Long enough that I have a few town points stashed and my account is a free one.
How do I find out how old my account is, and when I started using specific usernames?
puppy777

Re: How do I know how old my account is?

Postby CrimsonKatana » Mon May 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Well you can tell when you created your town of Salem account by just looking at the joined under your name at the right side of the screen where it says you actually joined around August 10th or 9th of 2016. I guess if you want to see when you've started using certain names I guess you could dm trialbot on discord and do tb>scu (your username) to see all reports generated on games with you in it because the only way to check past games is if a report was generated in it. Or you could maybe try using tb>sci (your IGN) to see the specific IGN you want to see and see if you can find yourself using it.
There really was no light in my room and I really couldn't see my keyboard
CrimsonKatana
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby puppy777 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:12 pm

CrimsonKatana wrote:Well you can tell when you created your town of Salem account by just looking at the joined under your name at the right side of the screen where it says you actually joined around August 10th or 9th of 2016. I guess if you want to see when you've started using certain names I guess you could dm trialbot on discord and do tb>scu (your username) to see all reports generated on games with you in it because the only way to check past games is if a report was generated in it. Or you could maybe try using tb>sci (your IGN) to see the specific IGN you want to see and see if you can find yourself using it.

I understand like 3% of that but I have trialbot so I'll try
the problem is I want to see whether i've been using an IGN for longer than someone else has, and we both go by the same names, if you don't count capitlization so...
puppy777

Postby kyuss420 » Tue May 19, 2020 4:12 am

IGNs arent recorded, unless a report has been filed in the match, so tb>scu (your IGN) would be the only way to see. It should load reports of anyone using that name. But that wont give a date of when you started using it, it will give you a date of when the first match you were in that a report was filed was generated...
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Transcender » Tue May 19, 2020 9:05 am

kyuss420 wrote:IGNs arent recorded, unless a report has been filed in the match, so tb>scu (your IGN) would be the only way to see. It should load reports of anyone using that name. But that wont give a date of when you started using it, it will give you a date of when the first match you were in that a report was filed was generated...

if all IGNs were recorded there would have to be alot of storage just for that, after all
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to Ask Questions