why the hell we have to buy to play it?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

why the hell we have to buy to play it?

Postby hoang6969 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:56 am

i don't understand why my friends have to buy it to play the game when in the past it was free. what the hell? i mean we the old player or the player who remember the pasword don't have but what the hell man really
hoang6969

Re: why the hell we have to buy to play it?

Postby Flavorable » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:59 am

Moderator Message: Moved to proper subforum as this is not a bug.

As Xlranet explained, there were so many bots ruining people's games that we decided to go Pay-to-play. Only accounts that were active in the year prior, or that already spent money ingame, were grandfathered in.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: why the hell we have to buy to play it?

Postby woahah » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:20 pm

hoang6969 wrote:i don't understand why my friends have to buy it to play the game when in the past it was free. what the hell? i mean we the old player or the player who remember the pasword don't have but what the hell man really

so like, botters exist and kept on abusing the fact the games free to kinda ruin it
but at the same time
you do know that most games cost money right
woahah
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Ask Questions