ETA on password reset emails?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

ETA on password reset emails?

Postby Draxton » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:03 am

Listen, I'm genuinely not trying to rush but I sent an email trying to get help for an issue regarding the mandatory password reset well over two weeks ago, responded to the automated reply, and have so far received absolutely no response past that. I don't know how long the backlog must take to get through, but after two weeks I think I'm justified in being a little frustrated, since I have no idea how much longer it's going to take to get a reply, or if my email even made it in the first place.

I sent it and replied to the automated email on the 5th. I just want to know if it's normal that I haven't gotten any sort of reply yet or if the automated reply email was eaten and didn't make it or something.

And before the obvious questions are asked, I want to reiterate
Yes, I replied to the automated email like I was told to
Yes, I am frequently checking all my folders, including my spam folder and can assure that I haven't gotten anything
Yes, I have followed every guide being posted on the forum closely to ensure that I did everything I am supposed to do
Either the email was received and is still waiting on a response, or it didn't make it for some reason and I have to send another one. Either way, I can't see into town of salem's inbox so I'm completely in dark
Draxton

Re: ETA on password reset emails?

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:09 am

Thanks for the very clear info, and I apologize for the long wait.

Could you PM me your e-mailaddress so I can contact the Community Manager and ask what's up?

The backlog should be less by now and afaik, people from 2 weeks ago should have already gotten answered. You hit me up in PMs and I'll update you as soon as I know more.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby toryandrew » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:46 am

I'm in the same position, PMing someone does nothing as well
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:51 am

PM'ing the devs/community manager on the forums is currently not a good option. Patience should suffice sometimes, unless you are waiting since at least 2 1/2 weeks, as the backlog should not be that much.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby toryandrew » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:55 am

seriously? 3 week wait?
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 am

The mails have piled up, but if you read my reply further, you'd say that I firstly said 2 1/2 weeks, and second was this a minimum date of the processed mails.
There is no known timeframe when the mails are fully processed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions