no response to emails or PMs

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

no response to emails or PMs

Postby toryandrew » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:21 pm

I cannot reset my account and I've emailed a bunch sent PMs to admins, and nothing.
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: no response to emails or PMs

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Did you reply to the automated message that you should've received?
When did you send your email to BMG?
Keep in mind that there are a lot of mails to process so patience is currently the option you should take.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby dragonrider2016 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:54 pm

i've the same issue, i dont want to complain or anything but i have been waiting since the 5th of January and i did reply to the automated message several times, i understand they have a lot of mails to reply to but they dont seem to have replied to anyone, i just wanna play the game again and i've played over 500 games with my account and bought a lot of cool stuff :"(
dragonrider2016
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 pm

according to our community manager should those mail be processed already. It could be that due to the mails being sent several times, they could be deemed as spam by the mailserver.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby toryandrew » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:12 am

I never got the autoreply
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby toryandrew » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:15 am

sent again, no auto reply
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby toryandrew » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:23 am

sent from a different email, still no autoreply
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 am

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=105415#p3342479

As stated in this post:
Be absolutely sure you respond to the automated email you will get when you send your email (It should start off with 'Hey Townie!), this way the Developers know you need help still. Also make sure you check your spam/junk folder, and whitelist the domain blankmediagames.com from your email provider. (Instructions may vary. Please refer to your email provider.) This way you can make sure you get the response unfiltered.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby toryandrew » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm

again, in none od my 4 emails from two different accounts did I get an automated email. Not once.
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:39 pm

toryandrew wrote:again, in none od my 4 emails from two different accounts did I get an automated email. Not once.

You need to contact your mailprovider and ask them why e-mails aren't coming in, cause they're either blocked via an e-mailprovider, or a mail anti-virus-type program. The mail is sending just fine on our end.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby dragonrider2016 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:40 pm

Jerme wrote:according to our community manager should those mail be processed already. It could be that due to the mails being sent several times, they could be deemed as spam by the mailserver.

oops :roll: :roll: so should i reply to them one more time or just wait ??
dragonrider2016
Jester
Jester

Postby dragonrider2016 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:46 pm

toryandrew wrote:again, in none od my 4 emails from two different accounts did I get an automated email. Not once.

maybe you should try with another device or something, i received that automated email after i emailed them by about 10 mins or something.
dragonrider2016
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:09 am

Its not the device, its usually the mail settings. I recommend adding the bmg addresses info@blankmediagames.com and noreply@blankmediagames.com as contacts and whitelist the addresses after checking for them in the spam folder.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby toryandrew » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 am

I did that, they are simply not emailing me, it is not on my side, I've tried multiple emails, changed all settings, its you not me. I've been playing this game since 2014, this is very disappointing
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby toryandrew » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:48 am

Flavorable wrote:

You need to contact your mailprovider and ask them why e-mails aren't coming in, cause they're either blocked via an e-mailprovider, or a mail anti-virus-type program. The mail is sending just fine on our end.

dude, IT IS NOT ON MY END, period.
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 am

The automated mail is now disabled, maybe it helps processing more.
also: when the automated mail is (or or was in this case atm) going out just fine on our end, where should the issue be?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby toryandrew » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:58 am

On your end,because they weren't, hence why you disabled them. I sent from THREE providers, so what is the common denominator? So what now? I resend my email for wait three weeks?
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:32 am

The last time I send a mail with my email, I received a fully functional reply.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby toryandrew » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:08 pm

Funny, I just sent it from yet ANOTHER email and nada, why would I lie? Seriously. JUst forget it, I'll just stop playing the game nbd
toryandrew
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:11 pm

The current automated email is disabled, so there is none to receive atm.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions