Bought the game today... Says I need to purchase again

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Bought the game today... Says I need to purchase again

Postby Jecohill » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi there. I bought the game today and it's telling me "your purchase succeeded, but the item you bought has not been given to you yet" please fix this or PM me. I have proof of my purchase over PayPal
Jecohill

Re: Bought the game today... Says I need to purchase again

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:24 pm

If oyu haven't received your item, please message BMG via info@blankmediagames.com and reply to the automated response with your receipt attached to it, along with your username and the description of what happened, then you will be evnetually gotten back to.
Please keep in mind that our community manager is currently 2 weeks of mails behind.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jecohill » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:26 pm

What kind of backwards company is this? I paid. 2 weeks? YOU fix it on your end
Jecohill

Postby shelboo » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi, Jecohill.

Unfortunately, moderators and judges are volunteers who do not have the tools to fix it. Jerme's instructions include the way to contact the employees. Due to the team being very small, the waiting period isn't as speedy as it ideally would be. We understand this is very frustrating, though this is currently the only way to reach out to ensure you properly receive your purchase.
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Return to Ask Questions