Logging into WEB game

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Logging into WEB game

Postby Ahyrii » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:24 pm

So Ive been trying to log into ToS on the website but the same message keeps popping up; ¨Error connecting to server. Please try again later.¨
When I tried connecting to ToS on mobile, it logs me in completely normal. I have tried logging into ToS on the website a few times now. Can someone help please?
Ahyrii

Not able to log-in

Postby Kaladef » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:34 pm

I can't reach the servers, are they down for maintenance or has the process of moving browser to Unity begun?
Kaladef
Witch
Witch

Re: Not able to log-in

Postby Kayotime » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:53 pm

I'm also having this issue. TrialBot says there are no guilty reports for me, I've cleared my cache for both Flash and browser, restarted my computer and router, updated Flash, and still am not able to log in. It was perfectly fine this morning, when I was playing before work, but now it's not letting me log in. I do have a question for anyone who is able to answer... Could the fact that I left the game on Day 1 because I had to leave for work have gotten my account suspended for gamethrowing? If someone could confirm whether or not this is true, then I could begin the appeal process, if necessary, but until I have that answer, I'm at a complete loss. Been trying to login for over an hour now...
Kayotime

Re: Not able to log-in

Postby zunguzum00 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:09 pm

i have same problem too, ive starded today after long time but i can not enter game due to erroer "failed to connect server.please try again".
zunguzum00

Error Connecting to Server. Please try again later

Postby CloudedCharm » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:10 pm

https://prnt.sc/q7c3qi

I have had this account since the start of the game, and I am now unable to sign in.
CloudedCharm

Re: Logging into WEB game

Postby Jerme » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:29 am

I beleive there was a ddos attack that time, it should be over now and thus you are freely to login again.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions