Is my forum account synced if I use steam?

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Is my forum account synced if I use steam?

Postby alesteors » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:17 pm

I read somewhere you can see all your reports by logging into the forums and messaging the trialbot, but I don't have a "Town of Salem" account because I only log in through steam. I made the account here the same thing that shows up as my username (like when it shows all the players who are in the lobby before you pick your name in town, this is what it always shows, and is my Steam username) . When I message trialbot it says I have 0 reports - which very well could be accurate because I do play by the rules and all that. But I'm just curious if I really don't have any reports or if I didn't do it right so this forum account just isn't linked. And if that's the case, how do I go about getting my reports when I only have a steam account?

Thank you!
alesteors

Re: Is my forum account synced if I use steam?

Postby Jerme » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 pm

If you created your account on Steam around the beginning of July of this year, then the sync is working correctly, The account "alesteors" seems to have no reports.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby alesteors » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:07 pm

Great, thank you! And my 'first win' achievement is from July 5, so I assume that would be when I first got it, so that lines up.

Thank you!
alesteors

Postby Jerme » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:31 am

You are welcome. Happy hangings.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Ask Questions